TALKING ABOUT NEW BOOK PAYBACK

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

LATEST REVIEW FOR "RIPOFF"

RIPOFF is holding its own in ratings on Amazon. Currently
 Here is the LATEST REVIEW. Thank you to James Kirkland. Reviews currently average 4 STAR

His review is from: Ripoff: A Funny Crime Caper (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this novel very much. It kept me wanting to keep reading so I could get to the end and find out if I had figured it out. I had not.
Thank you. James Kirkland
NOTE: The authors' knowledge of how the furniture manufacturing division of the real program in federal prisons works, and what happens when huge orders are placed, is what allowed them to come up with a twist ending and a scam that could have worked.

Will the ladies embark on more adventures outside of their comfort zone? Time will tell. Meanwhile, grab a copy of RIPOFF and post your own review on Amazon, Goodreads, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment